Sunday, July 7, 2013

Agent Cooper Moment: April 6th 2013

After work in downtown Manhattan, stopped for treats near Union Square:
1. slice of grandma pie from Little Itlay Pizza III
http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/little-italy-pizza-iii/
REVIEW: best grandma pie I've had in New York. And I've tried A LOT of places.That is all.

2. one small Italian thick hot dark chocolate (expecting a different word than chocolate at the end of those adjectives? Get your head out of the gutter!) at Max Brenner's in Union Square:
http://shop.maxbrenner.com/storelocation/index/edit/id/3/
REVIEW: very viscous, extremely flavorful, hyper-chocolaty. Best hot chocolate I have EVER had. And that's saying a lot.

For those of you who have not spoken to me long enough (about 5 minutes) to know, pizza and chocolate are my favorite foods on earth, or elsewhere in the cosmos for that matter. I live for them, I'd die for them, I'd have sex with them. I am like a TMNTCOTR (teenage mutant ninja turtle constantly on the rag) and that's a fact. Especially the ninja part.

 *Content copyright The Samnambulist, 2013*

No comments:

Post a Comment